:: Teach Yourself High School Chemistry Visually in 24 Hours ::
The entire rapid learning course includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems exlained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and luminatable. Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- One year unlimited online access to the course anytime from anywhere
- Master Cheat Sheet – All the core concepts of the entire course in six pages
- To preview the core tutorial, problem drill and cheat sheet on this 24-hour visual series, click the link below to get instance access.
- Free Access to the Preview Area
Core Chemistry Tutorial Series
This series provide simple yet easy-to-understand tutorials in flash movies for core concepts in chemistry – the ones that are fundamental yet difficult to master.
Core Unit #1 – Introduction to the tools of Chemistry
In this core unit, you will build the basics to the chemistry mastery. With these skills, you will build a solid foundation to understand chemistry and its problem solving.
Core Unit #2 – Atoms, Molecules and Reactions
In this core unit, you will learn the language of chemistry and basic calculations.
Core Unit #3 – The Electronic Structures
In this core unit, you will learn the building blocks for chemistry and the most important concept – electrons.
Core Unit #4 – The States of Matters
In this core unit, you will learn the gases, liquids and solids.
Core Unit #5 – The Control of Chemical Reactions
In this core unit, you will learn all about the reactions – the reactivities in the form of energy.